Epic plastic sprues

From: <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 18:04:08 -0000

Hi!

For those who didn't see the post regarding plastic sprue
availability, they are available from the UK GW mail order for 1.50
pounds sterling (about 3 US dollars). The mail order trolls may be
somewhat confused on the price so enlighten them by having them check
with the supervisor or Jervis and Warwick.

I know our overseas members are really hurting for some plastics, so
this your chance for some at a good price.

For those in the US, I beleive on the epic list they mentioned they
may be available in the US in mid-summer, hopefully at the same 3
dollar price.

Peter