Re: [NetEpic ML] Return of the Slann first test: (long)

From: Hellreich <helreich_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 15:10:22 -0800

For that matter what the same answer for Darius and Ed's group?
OOO thats easy it was Darius, I was a sports nut. But I did like to play the
heck out of risk, and played DandD once in awhile. Well for the longest
time we were risk junkies every week end the arguing that went on, boy I
miss those days. Then Axis and Aillies, wow huge fights over this game, I
remeber our parents saying if you can't get along we are going to take that
game away from you. :-) hehehee. Then one day Darius came home with this
miniature game and said "well it sounds cool lets try it." Man for the first
3 weeks we did nothing but paint and buy, the more we read the rules the
more we bought, ooo this sounds good I need one of those, staying up till
2-3:00 in the mourning painting and be at work by 6:00 am. When all the
armies were painted we through down our first game, if I recall right it was
like 10,000 each side Orks vs. IG and SM. Man you want to talk about
fighting hehehe, well we played on a ping pong table, taking the whole
weekend to play the game, us being new to the rules and all. I guess we have
been hooked ever since. I once tried to get into 40k but I could never seem
to get my army painted and biult before GW came along and would change the
rules forcing me to buy more or redo my whole army. One of the main reasons
I hate that company now, just how many times can one buy rules for the same
damn game. As I hear, version 4 is do out next April, and what is fantasy up
to version 5-6 9 well any who who cares.