Re: [NetEpic ML] Return of the Slann first test: (long)

From: Eivind Borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 12:50:31 +0100

hehehe....

Compromising; I've heard about the word.....:-)

Thats right, I'm stubborn as a squat when it comes to rules. Sometimes I
think I'm the only one who actually have read the rules, so I dont
compromise when the answer to our problem is right there on page #,
paragraph #.

Nils and me had ejoyed playing Space Marines for quite some years and said
to ourselves,

"Whats wrong with this game then?"

"I dont know, lets introduce it to Rune"

Thats was an exaggeration, but if I am the rules lawyer of the group, Rune
is the one who always finds loopholes and inconcitensies in the rules.

Hmmm.... He always seems to find them when its a benefit of his. :-)

So that was a glimpse of our everyday gaming life, I really look forward to
our 10K game next saturday. Rune and I will be the unbeatable coalission of
Slann and Dark Angels, beating the he*** out of the heretic forces of Nils
and Trygve!!!!!

Eivind