Another thought :)

From: Karlsen Rune <rune.karlsen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 18:26:05 +0100

Hi again :)

Sorry for all the questions, im at work and have very little to do right now
:)
I just thought i'd ask if it would be possible to have the Slann titans with
a range of weaponry to choose from, like other titans? They are good
as they are, i just like the option to customise and choose for myself.
It would be fun to have a base chassis cost, and maybe 10 weapons
to choose from. An option would be to have some weaponry fixed, and
a few slots available, although i would personally prefer the former
suggestion. I could make some suggestions, and then we could compare
them to other titan weaponry and price them accordingly?
Just a thought :)

Rune