Re: [NetEpic ML] New Slann Titan Weaponry Part 2 (Long)

From: Eivind Borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 13:41:21 +0100

I think we should delay this discussion, and at least the playtesting of
these weapons until we are confident that the Slann rules are balanced.

What we are doing now is once again to cheese up Slann, and then we are back
at square one.

I wont take part of testing these weapons until I'm completely satifcied
with the Slann rules as they already are.

Eivind