What ever happened to Heresy

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 10:15:15 -0500

Hi!

After yesterday's inquires regarding Heresy it got me thinking about it
again. I had some discussion with a member from the epic list about
making some variant rules for epic40k and although he prefers to base
any modifications on the existing system, I got some good ideas to
streamline the game further, like eliminating orders all-together. You
activate a unit, it moves and fires at one go, no more phases. This
alone makes it a lot faster to play.

Its been a while since I have asked anything regarding Heresy, has any
one tried it out? Any suggestions?

There are several aspects I really liked about the Heresy design and
some I was not to happy with. Besides eliminating orders I'll probably
redo how artillery works. Other than that what I tested back then worked
pretty good.

In essence, what aspects should this game cover in its rules?

Thanks for any input.

Peter