Re: [NetEpic ML] Barrages and close combat

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 17:28:42 -0800 (PST)

 Hay peter I thought barrage weapons could not fire on units charging them in cc, inSM and TL this is the rule. did netepic change it???

  Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...> wrote:
Hi!

Yes, just place the template in its 180 degree arc and try to fry as
many assaulters as you can.

Peter

Eivind Borgeteien wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have a question concerning this.
>

> In our last game I charged a unit of Couldrons of Blood that was on
> FF. Can the CoBs use their barrageweapons on the charging unit?
>

> How is this worked out?
>

> Eivind
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> [AirForce.com]

> .

RuneSmith Studio "we bring the art to war"

15 Summit Ave.

Albany, NY. 12209

http://odin.prohosting.com/quester6