RE: [NetEpic ML] What ever happened to Heresy

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 09:51:53 +0200

Like in DSII, sounds good.

> Its been a while since I have asked anything regarding
> Heresy, has any
> one tried it out? Any suggestions?

I have been dying to try it out, but once again my lack of opponents has
prevented this. I read the rules again and see if anything pops out.
However, I seem to recall I was so impressed with the rules when I read them
that I didn't find any mentionable defects.

> There are several aspects I really liked about the Heresy design and
> some I was not to happy with. Besides eliminating orders I'll
> probably
> redo how artillery works. Other than that what I tested back
> then worked
> pretty good.

How are you going to redo the artillery?

> In essence, what aspects should this game cover in its rules?
>
> Thanks for any input.

I'll see what I can do. However, recently several more time-eaters have
popped up in my life (like our secondborn, my graduation thesis which I
should be doing at this very moment, software testing at work... ) so I
can't quarantee anything.

> Peter

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.