Re: [NetEpic ML] campaign rules

From: Alberto Lagi <alagi_at_...>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 10:05:47 +0100

I would also like to remember that some years ago, on the citadel journal, were
published Epic Mega Wars, a set of rules for fighting campaigns. The rules worked with
both Epic II^ ed. and Warhammer 40.000 (for smaller engaments) II^ ed., which are
probably the most matching 6 mm and 25 mm GW Warhammer 40.000 rules.

Also I remember a very interesting set of campaign rules, made by Erik Rutins. I
exchanged a couple of mails about two years ago and after lost contact. Unfortunately
too his site, Five rings, also died briefly later. It's a shame because his rules had a
bit different approach of countless other.
Somebody of this group has never heard again of him?

Alberto