Re: [NetEpic ML] Conflicting Rules

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 06:54:18 -0800 (PST)

 The power would over ride the rule becouse it is using you moral leavel as a save not as a brake test This applyes to all GW games sence they cabined willpower and leadership stats

The power should be worded as take a willpower test by using the target brake test number

Ron

  nils.saugen_at_... wrote:
Hi,

This Topic is a real pain for me. There are rules that come into conflict
with each other, most often these revolve around moral testes.

For instance if you include a Confessor in a detachment, the rules state
that that detachement he joins won't make a moral check for any reason. Then
you have Chaos powers that state that every unit, even those that normaly
don't take moral tests, should make a moral test. There are several excaples
of this "Conflict of Moral", which rule should take presidens?

Nils

RuneSmith Studio "we bring the art to war"

15 Summit Ave.

Albany, NY. 12209

http://odin.prohosting.com/quester6