Re: [NetEpic ML] Warmonger Titan revisted

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 17:01:06 -0800 (PST)

 The bottom part is the same as the Imp. Titan so all any one has to do is set the warmonger top on the Imp. play sheet and I think the Imp. bottom is also in the files

And I did it on adobe photoshop. just some easy computer art work

and master Wolf has the write-up on the warmonger

  Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...> wrote:
Hi!

As I re-write the rules to accomodate new wording and skim through my
eternal list of things to do, I once again come accross the Warmonger
titan. I remember all the discussions, buut was a final version ever
agreed upon? Can some one send it to me if there is one?

If not lets bring it back on the table and finish it.

Also, Questor, the template you made for it really ROCKS, wonder how you
did it. Any chance to complete the whole things with the bottom part added?

Well, let me know guys.

RuneSmith Studio "we bring the art to war"

15 Summit Ave.

Albany, NY. 12209

http://odin.prohosting.com/quester6