RE: [NetEpic ML] Astropath

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 15:28:48 +0100

Hi, I guess thats ok.......

I never let him do anything else!

Nils

-----Original Message-----
From: jyrki.saari_at_... [mailto:jyrki.saari@...]
Sent: 7. mars 2001 15:18
To: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
Subject: [NetEpic ML] Astropath

The cancellation power seems to me a bit overpowered. Even though astropaths
are strong, I would suggest following alterations:

1) Astropath adds only +1 to the die roll

2) Since he must doubtless concentrate on sensing psychic disturbances, he
should have to be on FF and not be able to fire during the turn he uses
cancellation.

Opinions?

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.