RE: [NetEpic ML] Net epic army cards available

From: Tom Webb <mail_at_...>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 17:39:26 -0000

Hi all,

        I think the site has been sorted out now, I am porting all of the images as
our last ISP is giving the page some grief. So some of the images may not
appear, but the text is all working.

        The Marine Army cards are available under NetEpic 4, Army Lists. I will
work on the index files for the other Army Cards but it takes an age so it
will be a while :-).

Tom.