Re: [NetEpic ML] Net epic army cards available

From: Shawn Zumwalt <teznet_at_...>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 22:00:50 -0800

Well, if you're looking for more input, here's some:
    Thunderbolt Company in the blue line with Thunderbolt Squadron underneath
    Baneblade Tank in the blue line with Banblade Tank underneath misspelled
    You posted a ratling platoon card with platoon on the white line misspelled

These really look great. Sorry for the criticism.

Shawn

"Lead, follow, or get out of the way."