Re: [NetEpic ML] Incoming!

From: peter ramos <ramospeter_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 10:22:05 -0500

Ji!

I would not mind at all to see it back, but I would have to pass on leading the effort since I already have stuff pending for about a year!

If Tom decides to lead it, he should get a group of members to cooperate with him as an editing team. I can suggest guidlines to how this can be handled. I will certainly help those invloved, I just can't be the chief man on it, since I now I can't dedicate time as it deserves.

I would not mind a