RE: [NetEpic ML] Kroxigors

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 14:26:20 +0100

Oh MAMA

PAPA has got a brand new bag of GOODIES!!!!!!!

Once we are back at the chaos morale/power topic. I read through the
confessor rules again. To me it seems that a detachment joined by a
confessor loose its moralscore. So for all practical reasons that infantry
unit has a morale of "-". Meaning it indeed is immune to all types of moral
tests, terrortests or whatyoumaycall'em.... I also suspects this applies to
the Inquisitors.... Wording in the Space Marines Armies of the Imperium is:
"any imperial unit within 25cm of the Inquisitor will automatically pass any
moraltest" remember this is from the days before one differed between moral
checks for breaking and terrorstest. Any moral test beeing the key frase, as
this would indicate the same effect as for the Confessor.

Further neither the Connfessor nor the Inquisitor has got a moral score!!!!

Nils