Re: [NetEpic ML] EpicCentre Up and Running!

From: peter ramos <ramospeter_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 08:26:59 -0500

Hi!

Under internet explorer there seems to be script errors, but the page does come up. You'll probably need version 5.5. I need to check it (I have both netscape and IE 5.5 installed) at home, but I think IE 5.5, doen't experience the errors.

I haven't detected any errors under Netscape yet. Since Tom reads all these he'll look into it.

Peter