Re: [NetEpic ML] Kroxigors

From: dardman <dardman_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 09:33:30 -0500

They (Kroxigors) should be called cheese and that is what they are. Slann's
last hope against the Non-fondu nations. Now I like the Kroxigors as the
terminator equal but for 150 pts they are essentially a Grey Knight equal
vs. Chaos. Therefore I think there should be two types of Kroxigors: Normal
types for 150 pts that can be taken as normal units and Kroxigors with Warp
claws that can be taken for 250-300 pts as a special card against Chaos.
If I remember the fluff correctly, the Slann's greatest threat wasn't Chaos
but the Tyranids. How come we don't have any specials vs. the Tyranids?
Darius "taking the cheese out of the Slann"

Shop online without a credit card
http://www.rocketcash.com
RocketCash, a NetZero subsidiary