Re: [NetEpic ML] Emperors children

From: <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 13:59:01 -0000

Hi!

Easy remedy, just leave one stand 6cm behind your front line, that
way you always have one stand free, remember attackers must take the
shortest route to attack thus engage the frontline. If they are very
close then they could engage all, but hten again you shouldn't put
yourself in that situation.

Peter

--- In netepic_at_y..., Karlsen Rune <rune.karlsen_at_e...> wrote:
> Yes, it matters. If the opponent gets to move first, he can engage
> the EC in CC. They cant use any ranged psychic powers in CC...
>
> Rune

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=182283.1338155.2932296/D=egroupmail/S=170005908
1:N/A=
> 597633/*http://www.airforce.com/cgi-