Re: [NetEpic ML] Emperors children

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 08:04:57 -0800 (PST)

yes he played it right its not his movement its the targets
  Karlsen Rune <rune.karlsen_at_...> wrote:
Hi!

Just a question : On the special power that the emperors children get,
it says that they may take over any unmoved detachment within
25cms. Does this apply after the emperors children have moved?
The problem here, as i see it, is that if chaos wins initiative,
and moves his Emperors children first, he can take over
virtually anything (they are in rhino's, so they have good move as
well). Our chaos player did this with me, because i naturally assumed that
they had to use their power before they moved. I just want to know
if that is the original intention, and the correct interpretation of
the rules?

Rune

RuneSmith Studio "we bring the art to war"

15 Summit Ave.

Albany, NY. 12209

http://odin.prohosting.com/quester6