RE: [NetEpic ML] Kroxigors

From: peter ramos <ramospeter_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 08:40:38 -0500

Hi!

First I think that wording is confusing. It should read, the Kroxigor is immune to fear and terror and non-physical psychic attacks. This wording is direct and to the point.

I'm not sure what you mean Nils, I thought we cleared this up. The unit protected by a confessor may be immune to morale "checks", but not morale saves. Any unit with no morale, is immune to morale checks, but still rolls a morale save with a value of "1" (this was placed in the revised core rule section). Since most chaos powers still effect on a save roll of one, even unit with no morale value can still be affected.

I thought the wording was clear on this. Is it?

Peter