Re: downloading files

From: <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 20:40:52 -0000

Hi!

Yahoo has definately changed some things. You cannot access the files
section of the mailing list unless you are member of the group and I
am pretty sure you need to update your account to a Yahoo account to
do so. There are all sorts of wierd problems involved in not having a
yahoo account. So in the end you'll need one.

Peter

--- In netepic_at_y..., drklrd_at_i... wrote:
> hey, everybody
>
> I haven't down ;loaded anything since it became yahoogroups. How do
you go about doing that now? Do you need to set up a yahoo mail
account to do that or do you just log in to the page? Sorry but I am
totally lost