Re: [NetEpic ML] Kroxigors

From: Hellreich <helreich_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 19:58:15 -0800

oooo quit crying, they come with no transport. They have no ranged attack,
And they can not telaport to anywhere they like on the board. They do not
out right kill deamons, the deamons would be able to use their cards to
save.

hey chaos guys take a look at a unit that you guys all seem to bring to
battle evertime I play Chaos. Just look at your Blood Letters before you
start crying about the Kroxigors.

And Darius you have never had a problem kicking the living tar out of me
with Choas. As most of the kroxigors I ever take seem to get mowed down
before they even get to fight. The only one that make combat are the ones I
put in transports and most of them seem to get killed soon as they are
dropped off.

Hey, I don't like alot of things about alot of armies but you don't see me
bitching about them I find ways to beat them. This unit is not that strong,
they just have the power to stay and take the fight to Choas, and I've
noticed that alot of Choas players don't seem or like it when a unit can
stay and fight them for they are not use to this type of battle.

But, do as you please! I'm done with it, and don't give a crud what they
become.
UUgg rant mode off