Re: [NetEpic ML] Chaos Marines: a bargain & typos

From: Eivind Borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 03:13:34 +0100

Hi!
I use the tac SM much more than any other troops because I find the very versatile, they have great range, good CAF and of course, we play by the rule that any weapon can down a shield. I usually prefer the tacs over the assaults because I dont think their +3 CAF over +2 CAF justifies the loss of 25 cm weaponrange.

Quite frankly, I think the price should go down for the assault company (650 would be OK) or the CAF should go up to +4 That way they could start being usefull....

Eivind