Re: [NetEpic ML] Kroxigors

From: Eivind Borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 15:05:19 +0100

This would work for me, but Im not quite sure on wether we should let the necrons be woulnerable for chaos attack or not.

We could perhaps give them a moral value of 1. That way they dont fall back but have a slight chance of being affected by the chaos powers.

Im sure Rune will disagree on this point :-) but what does the rest of you say?

Eivind