Re: [NetEpic ML] Emperors children

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 09:11:29 +1000

At 06:49 PM 15-03-01 -0800, Hellreich wrote:
>accroding to the fluff and all I know about Chaos, the Chaos sepicific cards
>are considered arua powers. They areer just powers that those marines are
>supposed to have from being that type of marine. This type of card is not
>just played onvce it is in effect the whole game. The card is just to have
>so one knows what arua they have.

Then I think you need to take a closer look at the Chaos Marine Chaso
Reward Cards again. They are ALL once off, one shot powers. They don't
hang around for the whole game and the Emperor's Children's Power is no
exception. Use it once and BAM! its gone.

-Kelvin...

"Look, just give me some inner peace
or I'll mop the floor with you."
-Homer