Re: [NetEpic ML] Emperors children

From: Hellreich <helreich_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 20:20:54 -0800

I guess, then there is no sence in calling them sepicific cards , you just
get that card when you take that Legion and be done with it.

I always thought that since they were seperate from the REWARD cards they
ment more. For no where in the rules does it say speicific cards are one use
only, it says if you take this legion you have this power hence an arua that
is always there like could of flies for Plauge bearers. Only the REWARD
cards say that they are one use only.