Re: [NetEpic ML] Problems with Chaos Marine Rewards

From: <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 19:53:11 -0000

Hi!

Long time no see Ryan!

Well, there are several ways to go about it. Netepic version 3.0
contains everything the Warlord book had for orks and squats with the
usual netepic "clearing up". These are available at the epicentre or
I could send them to you.

If you actually want an actual rulebook, I may have a couple laying
about. If you dont mind a beat up (but intact) one, I could send it
to you or if you can wait a couple of months, I'm planning on
scanning all second edition/titan legions books, counters and
articles in PDF format to make available at the Epicentre. I could
just send you what you need when I get to that book.

Let me know what's your preference.

Peter

--- In netepic_at_y..., "Ryan Lawson" <kurmark_at_h...> wrote:
> > I know exactly what you mean, Peter. I still look at the old
battle
> > reports in the Space Marine Battles book and can remember reading
them for
> > the first time (and pointing out the rules errors the players had
made).
> > can even still remember the excitement of opening up my Ork and
Squat