Re: [NetEpic ML] Net epic milestones

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 15:23:06 -0800 (PST)

  I ve played battletech VS godzilla 2 times at cons its lots of fun

Hi!

Tom will be coordinating Incoming! and with all our help that will be a reality soon, so that project you could say is up and running. I'm not to keen on space rats either, but I said that about the slan. I have spoken to Ed about his ideas before and they are pretty good. Hehe, you should see Ken's ideas on epic, the blob and godzilla and other wierd ones, I'd say space rats are tame by these standards.

Peter

Christian Danckworth wrote:

dark eldar for netepic would be great - but spacerats ? sounds a bit
ridiculous to me ! in my opionion this would cost to much energie - why not
trying to bring out more energie in incoming!, better layout or organizing
meetings of netepic-freaks ? (like a convention or so)
christian danckworth