Re: [NetEpic ML] Robots

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 11:15:26 +1000

>I have seldom used these guys (robots) but have quite a lot laying around.
>Has anyone found them usefull?

Yep. I find them quite useful. By writing the correct program for them
they are very useful. I tend to use them to take an objective then sit on
it and shoot or to start the game on an objective and then shoot. They can
also make good units to protect artillery. Against Chaos they can be fun
as they aren't affected by Daemonic fear or many Chaos Powers.

They aren't my first choice, but I have found them useful in the past.

-Kelvin...

"Look, just give me some inner peace
or I'll mop the floor with you."
-Homer