convention-idea

From: Christian Danckworth <ce.de_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 14:37:31 +0100

hi-
me and the guys i�m playin epic/netepic with had the idea to organize a netepic-session/convention in berlin this summer or winter.
we don�t know if there would be interest of you out there ?
the idea was to battle with 4000 pts./ completly painted armies, having as well a little painting contest (me as official demonworld-painter in jury and i would try to get the german golden demon winner as well...) and little prices, coming together, having fun.
that is the idea - but it is not concretly for now.
as well on my page www.fantastictool.net there will be a little e-zine for epic in the future(weirdboy), more infos will be seen there soon.
would be great to hear from you
christian danckworth