Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Robots

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 08:35:26 -0000

>Hehe, no its not been taken out. Please note since the Armies of the
>Imperium is a cobined book of Space marines and IG, there is a segment
>called "imperial wargear" this section has units that are common to
>BOTH IG and space marine, but were written ONCE to conserve space. If
>you notice the army card section they are still listed under both IG
>and space marine.

For me the robots seem like too much rules bother with too little game
impact.

Never used them for that reason.
Can Techguard take them?
If not, why not? They would be perfect for Mechanicus armies...hordes of
killer robots rampaging around the battlefield and slaying the enemies of
man with callousness and lasers

:)