Tyranid Hive Mind Cards finished

From: Daniel Wolf <MasterDanielWolf_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 15:43:59 +0200

Hi!

Today i finished the hive mind cards for the tyranids. They are in .pdf
format and need just to be printed out on cardboard, cut, folded and glued
together (seems to be rather much work, eh? :-) ).

Note that i uploaded two versions of the cards: one with fold - line and one
without.
Please post which one is better.

I made some test prints on my printer (epson stylus colour 670) and they
seem to be quite good. Please give me some feedback for changes, other
pictures to use, or some other layout changes. These can be implemented very
quick!

When everybody is happy with this cards, i'll make the chaos cards with the
same templates.

Greetings
Daniel Wolf (very active now.......)