Re: [NetEpic ML] Miniatures wanted :)

From: Sam Dale <epic_at_...>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 00:37:42 +0100

> I'm looking for the following epic miniatures, maybe someone can help me
> out:

Everything you list is available from GW mailorder (at least in the UK) cept
maybe the
Shadowswords. I've had all the other models in my own orders in the last few
weeks.

I do have a few spare nids if that's of interest.

Anyone got a spare Mars Mechanicus thing? They aren't doing them, and I
wants one...

Cheers,

Sammy Chaos. Barprop of Slaanesh and Bane of the Organised.