Re: [NetEpic ML] [OT]Warhammer Fantasy chronology

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 17:07:55 -0700 (PDT)

 I think its one of the old RPG books

  Shawn Zumwalt <teznet_at_...> wrote:

This is a bit off of the path but I have a question. Did GW publish a book on the chronology of fantasy world? I saw a book called World of Warhammer. Is that it? Or is there another? Thinking of using it with Warmaster.

Shawn

"Lead, follow, or get out of the way."

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Click for Details

RuneSmith Studio "we bring the art to war"

15 Summit Ave.

Albany, NY. 12209

http://odin.prohosting.com/quester6