Re: [NetEpic ML] Implications of "epic" proportions

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 18:37:54 -0700 (PDT)

well GW's sales are all down and it started when they started writing rules sets for 8 year olds and all the old gamers quit buying minis, and books, and getting new players into the game, but for some reason they cant see that

they fire their sales reps. instead of fixing their broken rules (epic 40k, 40K3ed,and now WFB 6th)

I had 6 sales reps. in a 3 months because GWs sales fell off right after 40K 3ed came out

I just don t think the people who are now running GW know anything about games and why people play them

and I know they don t understand gamers want a stable gaming system to invest money into, not one that they plan to through out and rewrite every 4 years

Q...