Re: A couple of things

From: <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 13:01:24 -0000

Hi!

--- In netepic_at_y..., "Sam Dale" <epic_at_l...> wrote:
> I'm new to this list, so please be patient if these have already
been
> thrashed out.

No problem, we always try to answer any questions.

> I can't find the army card details for the Nid Bio-titans in the Nid
list.
> I'm sure that not so long ago, I was poking through a NetEpic
publication,
> and found the listings for individuals and broods of bio-titans. I
know the
> actual rules are in the Titans supplement, but I can't find points
costs
> anywhere.

You are corrected the error was identified two days ago and has been
corrected. You can get the updated files at:

%20v4.1/

> Are cult Chaos Marines being left out of the lists for a reason? Is
the
> Chaos list meant to be a Heresy army or a recent one? The extra
vehicles in
> the Squat lists point to the latter, in which case, Noise Marines,
> Berserkers and the rest should surely be included in the Chaos list.

The new chaos book (which is the at the same locale above) is divided
into a "core" list which represent a "modern" chaos army. The optional
list has many other chaos legions and units like the noise marines in
them to similulate chapters from the Heresy era.

Pretty much everything you need.

> I found the file with Stormtrooper units. Any suggestions as to
> representative models, cos I can't think of anything good from GW.
Have to
> say, I liked this idea, and have a couple of converted 40k
Stormtrooper
> snipers now to back up the platoon. I think I'm gonna get a squad of
five
> done eventually.
>
> If you use the article on the specialities of the IG regiments, what
points
> costs for the troops, or is it just regular costing for IG infy.

There is a points cost formula in the files section that is very
useful for making new units.

Peter