RE: [NetEpic ML] Game comparisons

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 09:56:35 +0300

I haven't actually played with them (surprise!) but the conversions looked
very nice when I looked at them. The problem with Epic->DSII conversions is
that the DSII is way too realistic for many epic units. The armament of a
Stormhammer is one example: one full turret and one swivel turret take up
incredible amount of space.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.