Re: [NetEpic ML] Implications of "epic" proportions

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 15:38:50 -0400

actually they DO employ outside playtesters....all you have to do is
write
them and you can become a playtester for new codexes etc.

I dont know whether game systems as such have outside testers however

-->Really? Anyone I know who has inquired about this, myself included,
is that "GW does not use 'amateurs,' or those outside of the GW family to
play test their games." Where did you find out about this?

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell