Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: A couple of things

From: Sam Dale <epic_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 01:20:31 +0100

> Heehee...someone actually using my storm trooper rules.
> Please let me know what youy think and how they perform in battle.

Use? Ahahaha. Like I actually get anything onto the tabletop.

Them rools caught my attention after I put together a ST platoon for 40k.
I'll see what I can do when we get motoring on Epic. Desperately painting
platoons of IG infy at the mo...

Cheers,

Sammy Chaos. Barprop of Slaanesh and Bane of the Organised.