Re: [NetEpic ML] Titan Template finished

From: Daniel Wolf <MasterDanielWolf_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 11:03:34 +0200

Hi!

Thanks for your praise. :-) I just love layouting things; maybe it has
something to do that my brother works in a printing-office & layouting
company. *g*

I also realized some time ago that i'm doing the wrong job (sitting all day
in bureau and hacking things into a computer); it would have been better for
me working in the printing industry...but now it's too late. :)

Greetings
Daniel Wolf