Re: [NetEpic ML] 02_*v4.1.zip?

From: <livewirerc_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 19:33:09 -0000

       Thanks for your help! I originally found out about NetEpic
when I was playing DSII (after being dissatisfied with Epic40k) and a
friend mentioned a free version of epic on the web. After much
searching, I came across NetEpic (then 3.0). I played a couple of
games with some friends (there were 4 of us playing at the time)
before moving to another city and another gaming group. No one there
played Epic, but I had enough stuff to put on NetEpic games from time
to time. Well, I moved again, and am now hoping to get some of the
members in my current gaming groups into NetEpic. One group is mostly
historical but willing to try anything, and the other is 40K/Fantasy
ONLY.
       Ok, I got all the files I need, and will try to dig up my Epic
figs out of storage and see if any of my friends want to throw down a
game or two... we'll be sure to post any input we may have on the
current state of the rules.

Thanks,
Jason Abels

--- In netepic_at_y..., Peter Ramos <primarch_at_b...> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Welcome to the list, we hope you enjoy your stay!
>
> The 02 file number was purposefully left unused so as to give it to
the
> future coming "add-on/optional" units file. This file will contain
all
> new units and rules made from the moment 4.1 was finished (which
pretty
> much means as of a month of so ago).
>
> All updated 4.1 files are at:
>
> You'll notice there are two main folders one Imgae one non-image.
Rules,