If you ever wondered...

From: <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 13:06:50 -0000

Hi!

Its been a frequently asked question throughout the years we of the
net epic clan have labored over this project, "what does GW think of
net epic?".

It seems as time goes by I view they seem to have a positive one. The
most recent little gem was that their fanatic site was updated and now
has a resource link and in there are only 3 links to "epic" webpages.
And...you guess it....We are one of those three. We are described as
"those insane supporters" of the old system, an "updated version of
space marine" and even more interesting they even say those interested
in the older system to visit us. Not a bad endorsement at all.

It may explain why are membership is steadily going up and perhaps
will continue to do so.

Its nice to be acknowledged.

Peter

P.S the Url is: