Re: [NetEpic ML] Flaming for no legitimate reason, and in a "kind er, gentler" way...

From: Eivind Borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 13:24:56 +0200

Wouldn't be surprised if some dusty danish armoury still have a load of
> Mausers lying around ;)

----> Hehe..Witch remainds me, when I was drafted I worked in logistics. An
old man came knocking on our door to deliver his uniforms and weapons, as he
had gotten to old for the reserves. Among his items was an US carabin!

I think theres a lot of old stuff laying around.
I dont know about Mausers, but I know for a fact that norweigians have a
stock pile of Garand Semi automatic rifles....

Not that the newer stuff necesarily is any better, my CO declared that it
was a good thing he had his Glock 17 Pistol, then he could at least shoot
himself if the russians came....

Eivind