Re: [NetEpic ML] What armies you play: poll

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 07:11:29 -0700 (PDT)

seeing how hard it is to play the orks well
I thank it will be them or the nid's
  primarch_at_... wrote:
Hi!

hehe, I made the poll and forgot to vote, so you guys beat me to it
.

I think you are right, space marine is a popular army, I guess
because the original box sets had a lot of marines in them, even if
you liked another army you probably made an SM one too.

Here's another thought provoking question, whats the LEAST popular
army? (PDF and SOB dont count since they are pretty new).

Peter

--- In netepic_at_y..., nils.saugen_at_s... wrote:
> Darn, second......
>
> I agree, SM beeing the most popular!

RuneSmith Studio "we bring the art to war"

15 Summit Ave.

Albany, NY. 12209

http://odin.prohosting.com/quester6