RE: [NetEpic ML] The tau in net epic

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 09:04:30 +1000

At 04:07 PM 25-04-01 +0200, you wrote:
>I read the short story, might the TAU be sort of an Exodus Eldar race?

I've been hunting the web for much information on the Tau project. I know
for a fact they have almost nothing to do with the Eldar (in point of fact,
they seem to think the Eldar are rather backward and primitive). They seem
to be based physiologically on the Chigs from Space: Above and
Beyond. They will be extremely high-tech with the line troopers clad in
Terminator-style armour (the minis you see on the Miniatures Page are
called the Pathfinders and are light troops). The down side is they will
suck in Close Combat (there are reports they have Strength of 2), which is
what the Kroot are for. I've seen pics of both the Pathfinders and the
Line Troopers and the Line Troopers look sweet. I might hate GW but these
minis are just crying out to be bought.

No I can't supply a URL to where I saw much of this info and the bloody
computer here at work ate my bookmark file before I remembered to back it
up AGAIN!

As a BTW, can someone supply me with the URL for the NetEpic site please?

-Kelvin...

"Look, just give me some inner peace
or I'll mop the floor with you."
-Homer