RE: [NetEpic ML] What armies you play: poll

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 10:04:15 +0300

Don't I wish... I STILL haven't played my first game of NetEpic :( Of
course, that's probably just as well since I haven't learned how to loose
gracefully either, and to make it worse I also whine about my "terrible"
luck with dice during the game itself. Some people just never grow up <sigh>

However, there's some hope as I have been subtly converting some potential
newbies to my evil ways ;-) So far, I've managed to get them play a couple
of computer and board games.

> Peter

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.