Re: card preview

From: <fredrik_berggren_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 07:45:26 -0000

hola!
yes, that seems to be the simplest and best way to go about it. I
have some "old" cards that I can scan. I have Chaos and Imperial (and
some more, have to look). is there anybody out there (pink floid?)
who can help with some scanning for the other races? if so please e-
mail the scans to fredde_at_....

*cheers*

//fred