Re: [NetEpic ML] What armies you play: poll

From: <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 15:16:44 -0000

Hi!

Actually thats qutie a bit. I have oly one of each super heavy
company (3 vehicles each), except i recently picked up 6 shadowswords
(2 extra companies) and an extra strom hammer. I'd like to get like 9
baneblades, luckily Forgeworld will be making resin baneblades and
shadowswords for epic, of course we'll see the prices first. I've
been itching to get some of their resin leman russ variants, but they
are 10 bucks a pop, although the shipping is low if you buy up to ten
packs.

The bulk of my tank armies are predators, vindicators, leman russ,
gorgons, i think I have 1-2 companies of each of those. But
artillery...sheesh, I went over board there, two full companies of
each type of company card, plus I picked up 10 blisters of manticores
and 10 of bombards, along with another ten deathstrikes, i wonder if
i'll ever paint them. Of course to tanks you can add, hydras,
hellhounds and chimeras which I have accumulated a bit too much over
the years.

Its odd though, when I started collecting my main concern was
infantry, I guess it is a good thing given the scarcity of them until
now, so I didn't pick up as many vehicles until later. Thats in part
because they never made plastic tanks for IG, a shame really they
should have made plastic leman russ tanks. Now that I think of it all
armies have plastic tanks of some kind, Sm-land raider, eldar-
falcons, orks-battlewagons, but no IG plastic tanks-crap!

Peter

> I wish I had (lots) of tank companies. At present I just own 2
Leman Russ