Re: [NetEpic ML] Flaming for no legitimate reason, and in a "kind er, gentler" way...

From: Sam Dale <epic_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 00:07:21 +0100

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
> > and what would the americans be?
> > The raging chaos hordes ;)

> Well, considering their politics and foreign policy, wouldn't Tzeentch be
> just perfect?

I think the Orks fit better. Hordes of mindless thuggish warriors, shoddy
vehicles (correct me if they've got better since, but I'm thinking of WWII
Sherman deathtraps), and they're the only army in Epic that actually manages
to kill their own troops on a regular basis (boom goes the weirdboy tower).

Besides, Tzeentch would imply some intelligence behind their actions.

<disclaimer>I'm not totally anti-american, just anti the majority of
americans, especially their leaders and military.</disclaimer>

Cheers,

Sammy Chaos. Barprop of Slaanesh and Bane of the Organised.